My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

We have 4 or 6 children depending on how you count them. We are involved in Christian ministry. We participate in the Sunday morning children's ministry program at our local church. And we participate in various evangelistic outreaches.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The ESV Study Bible


Wednesday, October 15, 2008 will mark the publication of the ESV Study Bible.

I’ve been reading the English Standard Version for almost two years now and I am very pleased with it. I’m also excited to see the publication of this new study Bible based on the ESV.

“The ESV is a dream come true for me. The rightful heir to a great line of historic translations, it provides the continuity and modern accuracy I longed for. Now the scope and theological faithfulness of the ESV Study Bible study notes is breathtaking. Oh how precious is the written Word of God.” John Piper, Pastor for Preaching and Vision, Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, MN

Now tell me, doth this offend you?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home