My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

We have 4 or 6 children depending on how you count them. We are involved in Christian ministry. We participate in the Sunday morning children's ministry program at our local church. And we participate in various evangelistic outreaches.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School


Our son Creed and our daughter Cameron started kindergarten today.

I’ve told them both that I was paying for their primary and secondary education. But college tuition is up to them, so they better work hard and get a scholarship.


They said, okay!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kelliemarie said...

your kids are cute :) how'd they go at their first day?

Thanks for the imput you made at PB. Im interested to know about the trinity and i believe that where there is conflict there is a misunderstanding. i think maybe i misunderstand, or there are parts we both misunderstand! I wana see where both sides are coming from , but there is a lot to learn :)

08 September, 2006 17:51  
Blogger takin said...

Allforlove,

Thanks for your comments about the kids. They are doing well in school. They seem to enjoy the process of learning.

I'm glad that you are interested in further discussion about what the Bible has to say about the nature of God.

I had to stop writing on PB because it was taking to much time without anything really going anywhere. For me, there was to much said (from both sides) that was either so off base or off point that a conversation was impossible.

I would love to have a conversation with you via e-mail. Hopefully we can take it one point at a time and at least come to understand each other before we move on to something else. If this works for you, then you lead with your first thought/statement/question and we will talk about it.

I tried to e-mail this but it got rejected. Post again and allow me to reply via e-mail if you are interested.

T.

08 September, 2006 20:35  
Blogger kelliemarie said...

thanks takin, i will get back to you when i have my first question/comment. I will think about it first before i just respond off the top of my head :)

have a great weekend

09 September, 2006 03:57  
Blogger kelliemarie said...

hi takin, heres my email address...kelliemarie84@hotmail.com

looking foward to hearing from you

take care

AFL

28 September, 2006 13:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home