My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

We have 4 or 6 children depending on how you count them. We are involved in Christian ministry. We participate in the Sunday morning children's ministry program at our local church. And we participate in various evangelistic outreaches.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

How “Doth this Offend You?” Works

First, I want to say a few things about me. I’m married with anywhere from 1 to 6 children depending on how you count them.

My occupation is in law enforcement (and that’s all I have to say about that).

I’m involved in Christian ministry. I direct the Sunday morning children’s ministry program at my local church. I’m a disciple maker in an evangelism and discipleship training program with my local church. And I teach an adult Bible study at my home twice a month.

This blog will primarily focus on the Bible and theology. I write thing that interest me. If you read it and enjoy it, learn from it, or have any other reaction to it that will be secondary to my purpose. My purpose is to write whatever I want to write.

I will post twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) as my schedule allows.

The content will include my comments on current theological trends, excerpts from Bible studies I teach, and quotes from others I believe are worth quoting.

If you do happen to read this blog, let me know in the comments section. You can just tell me that you are reading, you can tell me that you like what you are reading, or you can tell me you don’t like what you are reading.

I also see this as a learning process for me. If I am in error in anyway that can be shown from the Bible please correct me.

You can comment on anything I write, but please tell me “Doth this Offend You?”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home